Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Research Assistant Alaa Zabara Builds Smart Watch Applications to Assist Students with Disabilities

I work with Dr. Motti’s team in a project that helps students with disabilities. It’s a project where we are building smart watch applications to assist students with disabilities in their every day education activities. The team consists of a computer scientist, a designer, and other research assistants. And my part of this project is to design the icons, logos, and do some sketches before proceeding with the digital designs.


From this job I learned many things; one thing I learned is how to work with others by taking their advice and listening to their recommendation and suggestions. Another thing, I learned is how to make the research easier by looking up what I want to look for. In addition, this job helped me improve my designing skills and experiences.